Playschool | Daycare Activities
Our play school programme will maximize your dog’s socialization, exercise, and training potential at our meticulously planned playschool activities. We ensure your beloved canine has the most effective and rewarding experience possible.”
Below is the structured training plan and different stages of training for your dog.
- Level 1 – Playschooler – Loose leash walking, Basic obedience such as exercise sit, stay, down in the presence of distraction.
Duration: 4 months
- Level 2 – Playschooler – Heel off leash, distance control such as responding to different commands from a distance, high level focus heeling.
Duration: 4 months
- Level 3 – Playschooler – Off leash trekking, send away such as sending your dog to different target point, learning retrieving, high level engagement and focus heeling.
Duration: 4 Months
Playschool | Daycare Schedule
- 8am – 9:30am Pick up (For transportation) | Drop off at our facility at 9:15am – 10am
- 10am – Toilet / Packwalk
- 12pm – 1pm – Lunch break and Rest
- 1pm – 2:30pm – Toilet / Training
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm – Socialisation
- 4pm – 6pm – Toilet / Home | Self pick up at our facility from 4pm – 6pm
Why Playschool or Daycare is important for your dog?
There are 3 phases in dog life, as owner we must understand;
3 – 6 months – Puppy Phase: During the puppy phase that is the time to imprint good foundation training in them. They will also remember their good & bad experience clearly. As a puppy owner we want the puppy to have good foundation training and good socialisation environment for them to socialise.
6 – 12 months – Teenage phase: During the teenage phase, your dog will start to be selective and have a mind of their own. Is it important to keep your dog occupied with daily activities to ensure your dog stay positive.
Your dog may develop sign of fears or avoidance during this phase.
12 – 48 months – Adult Phase: During the Adult phase, your dog will show sign of character changes. Typically they could develop dominant & territorial behavioural such as excessive marking, sniffing on other dogs and excessive barking.
The benefits of sending your dog to play school will help your dog to
- Stay Positive Physically & Mentally
- Stay Focus with the handler
- Reduce anxiety
- Reduce sign of dominant, avoidance and fearful behavioural towards other dogs and people.
- Happy Dog